1 pound seasoned French fries
8 ounces crab meat, cooked and shredded
0.5 cup mayonnaise
0.5 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
1.5 tablespoon lemon juice
3 clove garlic
2 tablespoons butter
0.5 teaspoon sea salt
0.5 teaspoon pepper
chives to garnish (optional)
- Bake the French fries according to package directions.
- As the fries cook, make your garlic aioli sauce.
- In a small bowl, add mayo, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, 2 minced garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper. Mix well and set to the side.
- In a microwavable safe container, add crab, 1 minced garlic clove and 2 tablespoons butter. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Mix.
- Remove the fries from oven.
- Top fries with the crab and drizzle your aioli sauce.
- Dice some chives and sprinkle over top to garnish.
Original Recipes visit: Crab Fries with Garllic Aioli @ simplymaderecipes.com