Cookie Dough Layer
½ cup butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar, tightly packed
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 cups mini chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Layer
1 cup smooth peanut butter
½ cup powdered sugar
12 ounces milk chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream (optional)
- Spray a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Make the cookie dough layer by using a hand mixer to cream together butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix in salt and vanilla. Slowly mix in flour and sweetened condensed milk, alternating between the two. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Press the dough into the prepared baking pan.
- Make the peanut butter layer by using a hand mixer to cream together peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Gently spread the peanut butter mixture over the cookie dough layer.
- Make the chocolate layer by pouring the chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. For a softer chocolate layer, pour in heavy cream (optional). Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth and melted. Pour over peanut butter layer immediately and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing and serving.
If you are concerned about consuming raw flour you can toast the flour prior to using it in the recipe. Simply place the flour into a skillet over medium heat and toast for 3 to 5 minutes. Use the toasted flour in the recipe as directed.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars @ thestayathomechef.com