1 (16 oz.) box Red Velvet cake mix
2 large eggs
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and melted butter. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Batter will be thick.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll balls in sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake one pan at a time for 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool completely before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe visit: Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies @ life-in-the-lofthouse.com