8 ounces penne pasta (2 cups, uncooked)
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup hot sauce
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
- Add the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted. Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6.
Original Recipes visit: Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake @ insidebrucrewlife.com