21 Oreo cookies, crushed in a food processor
4 Tablespoon melted butter
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
2 Tablespoons cold water
¼ cup boiling water
1 cup sugar
½ cup cocoa
2 cups whipping cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cookie crumbs together in mixing bowl and press into a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling water to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, cocoa, whipping cream and vanilla. Beat for about 5 minutes until mixture becomes thickened. Add gelatin mixture and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon mousse into Oreo crust.
- In a small mixing bowl beat whipping cream for about a minute.
- Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla and beat again.
- Spoon whipping cream over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie @ chef-in-training.com