2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 cup ghee
1/2 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a sheet tray with foil. Place a wire rack on top of the cookie sheet.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and pat dry with paper towel. This will ensure crispy wings.
- Add the oil, salt, and garlic powder and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the wings on the wire rack, skin side up.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking make the sauce.
- In a sauce pan, mix the ghee and red hot until combined. I like to use a whisk for this to help it mix.
- Once wings are done, coat them in the sauce and place back on the wire rack. Tongs work best for this.
- Bake for 5 more minutes and repeat that process one more time.
- Serve with ranch, celery, and carrots if desired.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Buffalo Wings @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com