2 large avocados peeled and pitted
3/4 cup key lime juice
½ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup coconut oil softened
- Start by placing the bowl of your ice cream maker in your freezer and freeze overnight.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer ice cream base to your ice cream maker and churn until thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately for soft serve consistency, or transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze until hardened, about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, thaw ice cream 5 to 10 minutes before scooping.
Original Recipes visit: Key Lime Avocado Vegan Ice Cream @ theroastedroot.net