2lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1½ cups halved red grapes
½ cup chopped pecans
⅓ cup diced green onions
½ cup plain greek yogurt
½ cup mayo
¼ cup dijon mustard
½ teaspoon dried sage
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
salt & pepper to taste
- To a large bowl add shredded chicken, red grapes, pecans, and green onions.
- In a small bowl add yogurt, mayo, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Add the liquid mixture to the chicken dish.
- Stir everything together until it is completely combined.
- Serve on a slice of bread or in a cup of bibb lettuce.
Original Recipes visit: Light Chicken Salad @ joyfulhealthyeats.com