1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1½ cup mini pretzel sticks, broken
7 ounces caramel, plus 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk (I use Peter’s caramel)
1 cup chocolate chips, Semi-sweet or milk chocolate will work
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix will and press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour half of the sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Sprinkle broken pretzels over the top.
- In a small bowl, melt caramel with 2 Tablespoons of evaporated milk in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir until melted. Pour caramel over the pretzels.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and coconut over caramel.
- Pour the rest of the sweetened condensed milk over the top. If you would like, you can brake a few more pretzels to sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars @ chef-in-training.com