1 cup butter
2 ounces Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
4 packets Truvia
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup smooth peanut butter, separated
- Place butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute to melt the chocolate. Stir mixture until butter and chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in Truvia packets, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and the heavy cream. Continue to stir until ingredients are combined.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Spoon half of the chocolate mixture evenly into all of the 12 cups. Spoon the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter evenly in the center of each cup.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate onto each cup to cover the peanut butter.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy right from the freezer! Store in the refrigerator.
Original Recipes visit: Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Gluten Free, Keto-Friendly) @ seasonlycreations.com