1 & 1/2 sleeves of oreos, crushed for the bottom of the parfaits
1 handful of mini marshmallows per parfait
cool whip, to top each parfait
oreo, to top each parfait
1 box white chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 sleeve crushed oreos
1/2 container cool whip
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING
1/2 cup heavy cream
12 oz chocolate chips
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Crush 2 & 1/2 sleeves of Oreos. I like to stick the oreos in a ziploc bag and crush them using my rolling pin, they don’t necessarily have to be oreo crumbs, but not large chunks. Set aside.
TO MAKE THE OREO FLUFF
- Combine 1 box of white chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups of milk. Beat using an electric mixture until smooth and combined with pudding.
- Allow the pudding to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Once set, take half of the crushed oreos and half a container of cool whip and mix them into the white chocolate pudding until combined. Return the oreo fluff to the fridge until needed.
TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir occasionally, until the chips are melted and smooth. This may take up to 10 minutes, but keep the heat on low or a little higher than low.
- Once melted, remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool on the counter for 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is cool, combine the melted chocolate and softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
TO ASSEMBLE THE PARFAITS
- Put 3 tbsp of oreo crumbs in the bottom of each parfait glass. Place a handful of mini marshmallows on top of the oreo layer. Next, add about 3 spoonfuls of oreo fluff to each glass, use the spoon to smooth the oreo fluff into an even layer. On top of the oreo fluff add a layer of chocolate cheesecake filling, using about 3 spoonfuls, then use the spoon to smooth the cheesecake filling into an even layer. Top the parfaits with cool whip. I like to transfer the cool whip into a piping bag and pipe the cool whip on top of each parfait. Top each parfait with an oreo.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Over the Top Chocolate Cheesecake Oreo Parfaits @ thefirstyearblog.com