15 whole Oreo cookies
2/3 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve and enjoy!
To make assembly easiest, fill a large Ziploc bag with the mousse mixture, cut off a small corner, and pipe into the glasses.
Original Recipes visit: Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits @ bellyfull.net