18 Oreo cookies 12 whole and 6 coarsely chopped
16 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups and place one Oreo cookie into each.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, sour cream, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling each to almost the top.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake for 22 min. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks. Then refrigerate for 4 hours or more. Serve cool and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: The Best Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes @ tipbuzz.com
This recipe is FANTASTIC!!!! I didn’t change anything and followed the recipe exactly…. turned out perfect! Thanks for sharing!