9 large strawberries
6 ounces white baking chocolate
6 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
1 tube red icing
- Wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Then slice off top 1/4 inch of each. Then slice each in half lengthwise.
- Using a toothpick, skewer two halves of a strawberry together to make a heart shape. Repeat for remaining strawberries.
- Add white chocolate to a medium microwaveable bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring each time. In a second bowl, repeat for semisweet chocolate.
- Dip 5 of the hearts into white chocolate. Place onto a wax paper-lined plate. Dip remaining hearts into semisweet chocolate, and set onto plate.
- Chill 15 minutes, and remove the toothpicks.
- Then decorate with icing, white or dark chocolate as desired. Chill another 15 minutes to let the icing set. Serve and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: The Best Chocolate Covered Strawberry Heart @ tipbuzz.com