3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
24 oz chicken broth
8 oz cream cheese, cut into pieces
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup Buffalo Wing sauce, divided
2 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp water
16 oz fettuccine noodles
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken, broth, ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch mix, garlic powder and salt. Top with the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the remaining ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce to the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water. Add to the slow cooker and whisk everything together.
- Add the chicken back in along with the noodles.
- Cover and cook another hour until noodles are done, stirring every 15 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta @ mandysrecipeboxblog.com