12 oz. Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Caramel Bits
1 Tbsp. Water
1⁄2 Cup Roasted Salted Peanuts, chopped
12 Muffin liners
- Place muffin liners into a muffin tin.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the Chocolate chips on high in 30 second increments stirring after each until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl melt the Caramel bits and Water in 30 second increments stirring after each until smooth. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the Caramel mixture into each cup.
- If needed reheat the Chocolate to melt and spoon enough to cover the caramel and peanuts, about 2 teaspoons to a tablespoon.
- Let cool and set. If they don’t firm up place in the refrigerator for 10‐15 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Snickers Snack Cups Recipe @ passionforsavings.com