One word describes this easy lemon cream cheese bars recipe — EXCELLENT.
Recipe by: cakescottage.com
2 (8oz.) packs of refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8oz.) packs of cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
½ cup sugar
1 Tablespoons of lemon zest
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 Tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together. *bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes. (Optional, that way I make sure it is done. I don’t like raw dough)
- Beat the cream cheese just a bit and add ½ cup of sugar.
- Blend in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Spread the lemon and cream cheese mixture on the crescent rolls. READ MORE