1½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 (10 oz) bag peanut butter chips, divided
8 tablespoons butter, divided
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
1 cup salted peanuts
- Prepare two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chocolate chips, 1 cup of peanut butter chips, 7 tablespoons of butter, and peanut butter. Microwave on low power for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth (be careful not to scorch the chocolate!) You could also put everything in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add pretzels and peanuts to the melted chocolate mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until chocolate has set.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and remaining peanut butter chips to a bowl and microwave, as before, until melted. Pour the melted mixture into a ziplock bag and cut the corner off. Drizzle over refrigerated clusters. Enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge.
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Pretzel Peanut Clusters @ tastesbetterfromscratch.com