3 tbsp heavy cream
1 package caramel squares unwrapped, 11oz
chocolate almond bark, 4-5 large rectangular pieces
- In a medium pot over medium low heat on the stove, combine the heavy cream and unwrapped caramel squares. Stir occasionally until most of the caramel is melted, than stir constantly until the caramel is fully melted.
- Remove the caramel from the heat and allow it to cool while you set up the almonds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Form small clusters on the pan with about 7-10 almonds in each cluster.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to pour caramel over each cluster. Place the baking pan in the freezer while you melt the almond bark. This will help speed up the cooling process of the caramel.
- In a small pot over medium low heat on the stove, melt the chocolate almond bark. Once the chocolate is melted, remove it from the heat. Remove the baking pan from the freezer.
- Begin to dip the clusters in the melted chocolate. Place one cluster in the chocolate at a time, removing it from the chocolate with a fork. Tap off the excess chocolate and place the cluster back on the lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the clusters are dipped. Allow the clusters to harden on the counter. Once the chocolate is hardened, place the clusters in a tupperware container and keep them in the fridge.
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Sticky Paws Williams Sonoma Copycat @ thefirstyearblog.com