8 dinner rolls, cut in half
1/2 cup ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley Light Ranch)
1 pound bacon, cooked
2 cups (approximately 8 oz) cooked turkey breast (I used leftover Jennie-O Oven Ready )
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 TBSPs melted unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Put the bottoms of 8 dinner rolls in the pan. Evenly distribute the ranch dressing over the rolls.
- Add the bacon to the rolls, then top with the turkey, and finally the shredded cheese.
- Add the tops of the rolls. Brush them with the melted butter.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is gooey and melted.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders @ wineandglue.com