Apple Pie Fries Recipe – These super simple Apple Pie Fries make for a super fun spin on a traditional apple pie. Store bought pie crust cut into strips, filled with a simple store bought apple pie filling, then baked for crispiness. You can dip them in caramel sauce or even whipped cream for additional yumminess.
Apple Pie Fries Recipe
1 package Refrigerated Pie Crust 2 crusts
10 oz Apple Pie Filling
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 cup Sugar
Caramel Topping for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray or use silicone mat and set aside.
- Allow crusts to warm slightly to make them easier to work with.
- Dust work area with flour and slightly roll out crusts.
- Pulse in food processor a couple of time or use a knife to chop pie filling into smaller pieces.
- Spread apples over top of 1 crust leaving about 1/8″ uncovered at edges.
- Place other crust on top. READ MORE
Recipe by: cincyshopper.com