Triple Bypass Brownies – for those days when you need a little pick me up. Three layers of complete delicious madness.
Servings: 16 to 20 servings
Martha Stewart’s Brownie
6 tbsp butter
6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
500 g 16 oz cream cheese (2 packages)
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Rice Krispies layer
3 cups rice krispies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup nutella
- Line parchment paper in a 9″ x 13″ pan allowing 2 inches to hang over sides and spray it with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Put butter, chocolate, and cocoa in a heatproof medium bowl set over a pan of simmering water; stir until butter and chocolate are melted. Let cool slightly.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; set aside.
- Put sugar, eggs, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and beat on medium speed until pale, about 4 minutes. Add chocolate mixture; beat until combined. Add flour mixture; beat, scraping down sides of bowl, until well incorporated.
- Visit Triple Bypass Brownies @ jocooks.com for full instructions.