Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, one of my favorite guilty pleasures, are sinful morsels that melt in your mouth and are ready in far less time than it takes to bake them.
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 cup butter, melted
6 tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1-2 tablespoons milk
1 cup dark melting chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, shift together brown sugar, sugar, flour, and cornstarch. Beat in melted butter and vanilla extract until it starts to come together, the dough will resemble coarse crumbs.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Mix until dough slightly sticks together, but it will still look crumbly.
- Add in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it is easier to work with and you get the consistency you want.
- Get full recipe >> Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites @ adashofsanity.com