Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites Recipe – super easy candy idea for the holidays! Great gift for chocolate and caramel lovers!
12 in caramel squares unwrapped, cut half, I used Kraft
3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Place half of caramel squares on each pretzel.
- Get full recipe >> Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites @ crunchycreamysweet.com