This Creamy Crack Chicken Soup recipe is loaded with incredible cheesy flavor! The perfect winter comfort food prepared with bacon, chicken, cheese, spinach, and ranch seasoning. Low carb and Keto approved, too!
Recipe by: diethood.com
Creamy Crack Chicken Soup
Servings: 10 servings
4 slices bacon, diced
1 tablespoon butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 to 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 bay leaf
4 cups cooked shredded chicken
1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 to 4 cups baby spinach
1/4 cup heavy cream
sliced green scallions, for garnish
- Cook diced bacon to a crisp in a Dutch Oven or soup pot.
- Remove bacon from pot with a slotted spoon, leaving bacon grease in the pot.
- Add butter to the pot and melt over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 20 seconds. READ MORE