For the crust
1½ cups almond flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Pinch course sea salt
For the filling
½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
¼ cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
2 cups (1 pint) Driscoll’s raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Original Recipes visit: Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Tart (Paleo, GF, Vegan) @ bakerita.com