2 cups rice long grain
¼ cup oil
1 small can (8oz) tomato sauce
6 stems cilantro (optional)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. minced garlic
4 cups water + 1 chicken flavored bouillon cubes (or 4 cups chicken broth)
dash of cumin
dash of garlic pepper
- Heat oil in large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add rice and cook until golden brown.
- Add 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube to 4 cups water and microwave for 3 minutes.
- When rice is brown, add water, tomato sauce, salt, garlic, cumin and garlic pepper to pan.
- Stir and cover pan. Let simmer for 40 minutes. to an hour.
Original Recipes visit: Mexican Rice @ lilluna.com