1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
1/4 red onion, chopped
2 tbsps freeze dried cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsps basil
1 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not Whole30)
1 tsp ground ginger
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp red chili flakes
1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
1 lb ground chicken
1 can coconut milk
1 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp minced garlic
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400F
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 – 2″ balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, roll the meatballs over and bake them for an additional 15.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, stir them around and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
Original Recipes visit: Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs @ thebewitchinkitchen.com