4 ounces neufchatel (1/3 less fat) cream cheese, softened
1 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon buttermilk powder (optional)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
Carrots, celery, and crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray and 8×8 baking dish or 9 inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, buffalo sauce, buttermilk powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Fold in the green onions, chicken, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 2 tablespoons of the blue cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish or cast iron skillet and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining blue cheese crumbles and more green onions if desired.
- Serve immediately with carrots, celery, or crackers.
Original Recipes visit: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip @ reciperunner.com