1 Tbsp. butter
2 pieces sourdough bread
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 pieces bacon, cooked
½ jalapeno, sliced (*for less spice, remove seeds)
3 Tbsp. blackberry jam
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, in skillet.
- Top one piece of bread with cheese, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Top the other piece of bread with blackberry jam.
- Put sandwich together; grill over medium heat, flipping after 4-5 minutes.
- Grill until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Blackberry Bacon Grilled Cheese @ lemontreedwelling.com