½ cup half and half cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup cooked ham, diced (can substitute cooked bacon or sausage)
½ cup onion, diced
¾ cup diced bell pepper (I used red and green)
Salt/Pepper to taste
½ cup diced green onion to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs and half & half together in a large bowl.
- Mix in the other ingredients, including desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture in a greased 9×9 inch pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the top is starting to turn light brown.
- Garnish with sliced green onions for some additional color & flavor, and enjoy!
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Denver Omelette Egg Bake @ thecozycook.com