½ cup granulated sugar
1½ cups brown sugar
4 tbsp Challenge unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural)
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1¼ cup all-purpose flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla just until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Spread dough into the prepared baking dish and bake for 28-33 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight for up to 4 days.
Original recipe visit: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies @ momontimeout.com