1 Pound small potatoes
¼ Cup sour cream
½ Brick cream cheese
¼ Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 Garlic clove, minced
⅛ Cup parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil the potatoes in a pot until they are tender.
- Set them aside to cool down and remove part of the potatoes with a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and minced garlic.
- Fill the potato skins with the cheese mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking tray, and add the salt and pepper on top.
- Take to the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
Original recipe visit: Potato Poppers @ passionforsavings.com