1 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 beaten Egg
3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Milk
2 tbsp melted Butter
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Stir together egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each hole 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
Original recipe visit: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites @ cincyshopper.com