Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Puffs for the dinner win! Made with rotisserie chicken and puff pastry, these puffs are delightfully easy to make and are a cheesy favorite with the family!
Serves: 8 puffs
1 Tbls olive oil or butter
¼ small onion, chopped
1 cup cubed, cooked chicken
¾ cup chopped broccoli
4 oz mushrooms, sliced
2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Swiss, Mexican blend)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onion in olive oil for 3-5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and continue sauteing for 2-3 additional minutes.
- Add broccoli and chicken and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Set aside.
- Visit Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Puffs @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.