2 containers (15 oz. each) ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese (divided)
½ cup parmesan cheese (divided)
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 jar (16 oz. ) Ragú Alfredo Sauce
12 no boil lasagna noodles
2 cups frozen spinach (thawed and divided)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, eggs and garlic salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread ¾ cup of the Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottom of your 9×13 pan. Layer 4 lasagna noodles on top.
- Add ½ cup Alfredo Sauce along with half of the ricotta mixture.
- Evenly spread 1 cup of your spinach.
- Visit Cheesy Spinach Alfredo Lasagna @ lilluna.com for full instructions.