4 medium-sized yellow squash and/or zucchini sliced lengthwise and then into 1/4 inch slices (about 8 cups sliced squash)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 to matoes sliced
1/3 cup light sour cream
1 cup crumbled feta not tightly packed
2 T grated parmesan cheese
1 T lemon juice
salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Slice the squash into 1/4″ slices. If they are larger squash, cut them down the middle before slicing.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the squash, garlic and thyme.
- Saute and stir just until the squash is starting to soften slightly. Don’t overcook!
- Remove from heat and add tomatoes.
- Visit Parmesan Squash and Zucchini Bake @ favfamilyrecipes.com for full instructions.