Crispy Southwest Wraps are one of our go-to, easy meals. They take less than 30-minutes and my family loves them!
1 lb ground beef
salt and pepper
2 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tablespoons water
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/2 of a red bell pepper, chopped
1 or 2 green onions, chopped
1 cup cooked rice (leftover rice works great! white, brown, rice pilaf, wild rice)
1 1/2 cups grated cheese (cheddar, Monterey, or pepperjack)
1/2 cup sour cream
6-8 flour tortillas
- Add the ground beef to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and crumble until browned. Drain grease.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and water. Stir to combine.
- Add black beans, corn, bell pepper, and onions and toss to combine. Saute for a 2-3 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Get full recipe >> Crispy Southwest Wrap @ tastesbetterfromscratch.com