This delicious copycat Disneyland favorite is sure to brighten your day! It’s amazing from the very first bite!
6 graham cracker sheets, broken in half
3 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
2 teaspoons shortening, divided
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of shortening in a microwave safe bowl or big glass measuring cup. Stirring at every 20 second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
- Then dip each graham cracker half into the chocolate, tapping or gently scraping off the excess chocolate. But you want the graham cracker to be totally covered.
- Set each chocolate covered graham cracker on the cookie sheet and place in the fridge or freezer to set up quickly.
- Get full recipe >> Disneylands Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich @ sixsistersstuff.com