This amazing Rosemary Olive Bread Recipe has a nice crust on the outside and chewy on the inside. Better than any bakery. Enjoy a few slices with olive oil.
Servings: 1 loaf
3 cups Bread Flour
1 2/3 cups Water room temperature
1/2 teaspoon Instant Yeast
1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
1/2 cup Kalamata Olives chopped
1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary chopped
- In a bowl the flour, salt, yeast, and water together. Use a wooden spoon to stir all the ingredients until combined
- Add the rosemary and olives. Mix it in the dough
- Wrap plastic wrap on top of the bowl and let it proof for about 12 to 18 hours
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Visit Rosemary Olive Bread @ livingsweetmoments.com for full instructions.