Baked Crack Chicken Breasts Recipe – Baked Crack Chicken Breasts, also referred to as Ranch Chicken with Bacon, is a delicious and creamy dish loaded with cheese and bacon. Hard to believe that Crack Chicken is also Low Carb and Keto-Friendly!
Recipe by: diethood.com
Servings: 4 serves
4 slices thick cut bacon, diced
FOR THE CHICKEN
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
4 (1-pound, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
FOR THE RANCH CREAM CHEESE
4- ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, white or yellow – I use a little of both
chopped fresh parsley
sliced green scallions
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add in diced bacon; cook until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and set aside. DON’T discard bacon fat.
- Return skillet to heat and add vegetable oil to the remaining bacon fat.
- Pound chicken breasts to a 1/4-inch thickness and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. READ MORE