20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked to package instructions
1 tablespoon olive oil
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups coarsely chopped spinach
1 (12 ounce) container ricotta
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded Romano cheese
4 slices provolone cheese, finely chopped
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and spinach to skillet and saute until spinach is wilted and garlic is fragrant.
- In a large bowl, add ricotta and egg. Whisk together until combined.
- Add spinach mixture, cheeses, and Italian seasoning and stir to combine.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture, and stuff into each shell.
- Pour ½ cup spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place stuffed shells in the dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake covered at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with crusty garlic bread and a green salad.
Original Recipes visit: 5 Cheese Stuffed Shells @ thegraciouswife.com