This Angel Berry Trifle is so easy and perfect for Easter. This berry trifle is made with angel food cake and an out of this world vanilla pudding cream cheese custard.
1 oz instant sugar free vanilla pudding (1 package)
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup vanilla yogurt
6 oz cream cheese I used whipped cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
12 oz whipped cream I used cool whip
1 angel food cake prepared and cut into cubes
2 cups strawberries chopped
2 cups raspberries
2 cups blackberries
- In your mixer whisk the milk and pudding mix together for a couple minutes or until firm. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer add yogurt, cream cheese and sour cream and beat until smooth. Fold in pudding and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the angel food cake cubes in a 4 quart trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, half of the remaining whipped topping and a third of the berries. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- I used a store bought already prepared angel food cake, but you can make your own and use that instead.
- Make sure to store this in the refrigerator because it has a lot of dairy so you don’t want to leave it at room temperature for too long. This trifle will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Perfect for make ahead. Trifles are great because you can make them the day before and the longer they sit in the fridge, the better they will taste.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.