Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos Recipe
Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos Recipe – Our Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are tortillas filled with a creamy bacon and chicken mixture and then are baked in the oven instead of fried. Picky eater approved!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 20 1x
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups cooked and shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 ounce dry Ranch dressing mix 1 packet, divided
- 20 6-inch flour tortillas
- salt to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
Add in about 1/2 of the dry ranch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up.
Place taquitos seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times or until all the filling is used.
Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
Let cool slightly and serve with ranch dressing or salsa.
How to freeze taquitos:
- Prepare the recipe as directed. After rolling the taquitos and before baking them, place them in a gallon sized freezer bag. You should be able to fit 12-15 in each bag.
- Keeping the bag full will keep the taquitos rolled up.
- When ready to bake, remove taquitos from the freezer and let them thaw in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Place taquitos seam-side down on the baking sheet. Spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the tops begin to golden. Let them cool slightly and serve with ranch or salsa.
Recipe by: sixsistersstuff.com