4 chicken breast (preferably organic)
6 tbsp pesto
(pinch of salt)
1 dl / 0,4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200 Celcius / 390 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Prepare the pesto.
- Place chicken breast in a baking tray that is lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Season with black pepper and a pinch of salt if you like.
- Top chicken breasts with pesto and grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts. It is well done when the inner temperature is 72 to 75 Celcius / 165 Fahrenheit degrees.
Read more on: Baked Pesto Parmesan Chicken @ kiddieliciouskitchen.com