Best-ever Cheesy Sausage Zucchini Bake – This would make a great brunch dish, but seriously I would eat this any time of the day!!
4 medium zucchini’s sliced thinly
½ onion chopped
1 16oz. package Jimmy Dean Sausage
1 cup Bisquick
¼ cup milk
⅓ cup vegetable oil
4 eggs beaten
¾ cup grated cheddar jack cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray. Layer the zucchini slices in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the onion on top of the zucchini.
- Cook and brown the sausage, and drain off any excess grease.
- Put the sausage on top of the zucchini and onion.
- Salt and pepper the layers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the bisquick, milk, egg and oil till smooth.
- Pour on top of the zucchini and sausage layers.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 30 to 40 minutes or until it looks golden on top.
- I like to let it set just for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Sooo, delicious!!!