1 package (8 ounces) full-fat cream cheese
8 tablespoons (equivalent of 1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
1 and 1/2 cups chocolate fudge brownie mix dry
1 and 1/2 cups miniature chocolate chips separated
1/2 cups toffee bits
- In a large bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese and room temperature (neither melted at all) until completely smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Add the powdered sugar and dry brownie mix and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips and the toffee bits.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
- Spread 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips on a large plate. Unwrap the cheesecake ball and put on top of the chocolate chips. Use the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips to coat all the rest of the cheesecake ball.
- Serve with “dippers” of your choice.
Original Recipes visit: Brownie Batter Cheeseball @ chelseasmessyapron.com