1 package sugar cookie dough
choice of berries, or other fruit toppings
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
8 oz cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup whipped cream (or 4 oz cool whip)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Press each slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about ⅔ of the way, to create a little bowl.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (The easiest way for me was just by inverting the pan and tapping the bottom so they’d fall out)
- While they are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top.
- Top with your choice of mixed fruit.
Store uneaten cheesecake cups in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups @ lmld.org