Our Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites are a bite-sized version of the classic Christmas sugar cookies with buttercream frosting. So yummy and so easy to make!
yield: 100 COOKIE BITES
The Best Sugar Cookie Dough
The Best Buttercream Frosting
Wilton Nonpareils Christmas Sprinkles
Small Square Cookie Cutter
Americolor Super Red Food Coloring
Americolor Leaf Green Food Coloring
- Make a half-batch of our Best Sugar Cookie Recipe and roll out the cookie dough on a floured surface.
- We used a small square cookie cutter to cut out our Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites but you could also cut the dough into strips and then cut the strips into square.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 4-5 minutes. Check on the cookies at the 4 minute mark, because they are so small you don’t want to over bake them. The edges will be slightly golden when they are ready to come out of the oven.
- Next, make a batch of our Best Buttercream Frosting Recipe. We split this batch into three bowls and colored one batch green using 3 drops of Americolor Leaf Green Food Coloring, one bowl red using 4 drops of
- Americolor Super Red Food Coloring and left one bowl white.
- Frost the Sugar Cookie Bites and add Christmas sprinkles.