Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes – Super moist and fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes trying to imitate Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. And it’s working!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 14 mins
- Yield: 15 1x
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- syrup, for serving
- dark chocolate (cut into chunks), for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and unsalted butter until thoroughly combined. Add dry ingredients into the wet and whisk batter until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat and oil your skillet or griddle. Pour batter onto the griddle (I use 1/4 cup per pancake) and cook pancakes until small bubbles appear on the top. Flip pancakes and cook for another minute or two. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with syrup and/or other desired toppings.
Keywords: breakfast ideas, breakfast recipes